Sense is owned and operated by Sense Workplace Limited (Company Number 14944135). Our address is SenseHR Fields Court, Station Road DN9 1JZ United Kingdom.
Our representative is available at the above address and can also be reached by email at email@example.com
Our Data Protection Officer
You can contact our Data Protection Officer (DPO) by email at firstname.lastname@example.org with "DPO request" as your title.
What information do we collect and why?
The personal information we collect is provided voluntarily. Personal information is any information that can be used to identify you, or that which can be linked to you.
A summary of the information we may collect and why is listed below:
- Personal contact details such as – Name, address, phone numbers, email address, job title
- Your business contact details – Business name, address, phone number, email address
- Information collected automatically from your device, including IP address, device type, operating system, unique device identification numbers, browser-type, broad geographic location (country or city)
We collect this information in order to:
- Provide you with quotes for our services
- Engage in correspondence
- Inform you about changes to our services and products
- Conduct marketing activities (with your consent)
We will endeavour to keep your information accurate, up to date and not keep it for longer than is necessary.
Purposes of Processing
Who will we share your personal data with?
We may pass your personal data to third-party service providers contracted to our organisation. This is strictly for the purposes of providing services to you or improving them. Any third parties that we may share your data with are obliged to keep your details securely, and to use them only to fulfil the service they provide to you on our behalf. If we wish to pass any sensitive personal data onto a third party, we will only do so once we have obtained your consent, unless we are legally required to do otherwise. Categories of suppliers we may share your data with include:
- Website hosts and technology infrastructure providers
Transfers of Personal Data
- Transferring to countries approved by the European Commission
- Using model contractual clauses approved by the European Commission
Retention Periods for Personal Data
We will only hold your personal information for as long as is necessary to provide you with requested services. We also retain data to meet our legal obligations to regulatory bodies. When we no longer have a legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymise it.
Legal basis for processing
There are different legal bases that we rely on to use your personal information. These are:
- Legal Obligation – We undertake processing necessary to meet our legal obligations as a data controller as the lawful basis for processing your personal data.
- Legitimate interest – As part of providing you with our services, we have a legitimate interest in contacting you with respect to answering queries or informing you of changes to services.
- Consent - To allow us (where you have permitted) to market to you electronically.
Rights Available to Individuals
You have the right to:
- Request a copy of your personal data that we hold about you
- Ask us to correct any incorrect information we have about you
- Ask us to delete your information
- Ask us to limit how we use your information
- Object to how we use your information
- Ask us to transfer your information to you or another organisation
- Withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal information
Right to Lodge a Complaint
If you have a complaint about how we handle your personal data, you can contact the Information Commissioner's Office whose contact details are below.
Information Commission contact details
Information Commissioners Office Wycliffe House, Water Lane Wilmslow, Cheshire SK9 5AF